Saturday 12 January 2008

Seven from '07: Four


Calvin Harris: Acceptable in the’80s

Released: 12th March 2007
Album:
I created disco (Sony/Columbia)

"It was acceptable at the time"

This one won't win any awards for insightful lyrics, but it is good fun nonetheless. Using great sounds and a good tune, it is definitely one of the lighter moments of the year. The song doesn't really go anywhere, and the video is frankly a bit odd.

Calvin Harris continued the fun with the follow-up, The girls:
"I like them black girls, I like them white girls, I like them Asian girls, I like them mixed race girls, I like them Spanish girls, I like them Italian girls, I like the French girls, And I like Scandinavian girls, I like them tall girls, I like them short girls, I like them brown hair girls, I like them blonde hair girls, I like them big girls, I like them skinny girls, I like them carrying a little bitty weight girls".

Do you think he might be gay?


No comments: