Wednesday 21 November 2007

Welcome



Hello everyone and welcome to ReVued, a new blog in which we review anything from books to films to music to products and services.

My name is Rish - like all good reviewers, I have turned to writing after a failed stab at becoming a musician. I am a Nottingham Forest supporter and have written match reports for the official website, BBC Nottingham, and on my brother's blog. I also keep a blog of my own.

My writing companion is Mohan. He is passionate about music, films (he goes to the cinema most weeks), and he keeps an eye on what's on the box. He has travelled the world and wrote vacation diaries from various locations.

Mohan and I are quite similar: we are both male and in our late twenties, and we like to try and see the good in things. We hope that this will make our reviews balanced, while still reflecting our opinions. We hope that you will enjoy our reviews, and welcome your comments on anything we write.

Let the ReVues commence...

No comments: